Kids can make anything out of anything, and still be amazed at the product. Paper bag crafts are especially fun because you can do so much with the materials you have at hand and not compromise on the fun.
These ninja bags will keep your kids entertained for a long time as well as flex their creativity; perfect for a rainy day.
What you will need:
- Brown paper bag(s)
- Coloured paper
- Google eyes (optional – can be drawn on or made from paper)
- 4 small metal paper fasteners
- Hole punch
- Pencil and ruler
Let’s get started on these Ninja paper bags!
- To begin, we need to make the paper bag the right size for a Ninja. Cut the length of the paper bag so it is 2.5 times the size of the bottom of the bag, this will give the ninja a good body to head ratio.
- Measure a front side of the bag and cut out a piece of paper in the same size. Also measure and cut two 1/3 size strips for the bottom of the bag, leaving 1/3 gap in the middle for the eyes. Then cut some arms and legs out of the same paper.
- Glue the body onto the bag and then fold over the bottom of the bag to it faces forward, this will be the face. Stick the face pieces onto here too.
- To attach the arms and legs, hole punch them to the bag in the places you or your child thinks looks best.
- Use your paper fasteners to fasten the arms and legs to the paper bag using the holes you just made.
- Stick on your googly eyes in between the strips on the face.
Voila! Your ninja is now complete, enjoy!
For paper bags, visit Paper Bag Co. They have a wide range of paper bags for you to choose from and can also be customised for business use or just for fun!